Inission’s board for the time until the next annual general meeting. From the left Hans Linnarsson, Mia Bökmark, Olle Hulteberg, Margareta Alestig and Henrik Molenius.
Inission AB (publ) held its Annual General Meeting on Thursday 4 May 2023. The meeting decided in accordance with the board’s proposal in all proposed matters.
Olle Hulteberg was elected chairman of the meeting. At the meeting, 58.73% of the shares were present, corresponding to 69.62% of the votes. Annual report for both the group and the parent company regarding the financial year 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 was presented together with the auditor’s report.
DECISIONS AT THE MEETING
– The meeting decided to determine the profit and loss account and balance sheet for the group and the parent company.
– The meeting decided that no dividend shall be paid. The rationale for this proposal is that Inission must use existing working capital for continued growth. Inission’s dividend policy is to, if the liquidity situation permits, distribute 30 percent of the group’s profit after tax.
– In accordance with the board’s proposal, the meeting decided that available profit funds, SEK 269,795,000, should be used so that:
SEK 0 is distributed to the shareholders
SEK 269,795,000 is transferred in a new account
Total: SEK 269,795,000
– The members of the board and the managing director were granted discharge for the financial year.
– The meeting decided that board fees should be paid so that the chairman receives SEK 350,000 and other members SEK 150,000 until the next annual general meeting is held. The meeting also decided that the auditor’s fee is paid according to an approved bill.
– For the period until the next annual general meeting, the following officials were elected; re-election of Hans Linnarson, Margareta Alestig, Mia Bökmark and Olle Hulteberg as board members. New election of member Henrik Molenius. In connection with the general meeting a constitutive board meeting was held where Olle Hulteberg was elected chairman of the board and Margareta Alestig to vice chairman.
– The meeting decided to authorize the board to, during the time until the next annual general meeting, on one or more occasions, with or without deviating from the shareholders’ pre-emptive rights, decide on a new issue of shares. Payment must be made in cash, by cash, by set-off or otherwise be combined with conditions. With the support of this authorization, the company’s share capital and the number of shares may be increased by a maximum of 4,100,000 B shares.
Deviation from the shareholders’ pre-emptive right may occur in order for the company to be able to issue shares to acquire capital for further acquisitions. The issue price must be as close to the share’s market value as possible in case of deviation from the shareholders’ pre-emptive right and in the case of payment in kind. The board, or the person appointed by the board, shall have the right to make the formal adjustments to the authorization decision that may prove necessary in connection with the registration thereof.
– The meeting voted yes to the decision on the issue of warrants, approval of the transfer of warrants to employees (series 2023/2026:1)
The board of Inission AB (publ), org. no. 556747-1890, (“the Company”), proposed that the annual general meeting on May 4, 2023 decided to establish a warrant-based incentive program for employees in the companies that are part of the group in which the Company is the parent company (“the Group”) through (A) resolution of issue of warrants of series 2023/2026:1 to the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary Inission Munkfors AB (“Subsidiary”) and (B) decision on approval of the transfer of warrants of series 2023/2026:1 from the Subsidiary to employees in the Group, according to the appendix (in Swedish).
– The meeting voted yes to the decision on the issue of warrants, approval of the transfer of warrants to the board of Inission AB (series 2023/2026:2)
The board of Inission AB (publ), org. no. 556747-1890, (“the Company”), proposed that the annual general meeting on May 4, 2023 decided to establish a warrant-based incentive program for the board of directors of Inission AB, which is part of the group in which the Company is the parent company (“the Group”) through (A) resolution of issue of warrants of series 2023/2026:2 to the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Inission Munkfors AB (“Subsidiary”) and (B) decision on approval of the transfer of warrants of series 2023/2026:2 from the Subsidiary to employees in the Group, according to the appendix (in Swedish).
For more information:
Fredrik Berghel, CEO Inission AB
+46 732 02 22 10
Inission is a total supplier of customized manufacturing services and products in advanced industrial electronics and mechanics. Our services cover the entire product life cycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket services. Inission has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, the USA and Tunisia.
Inission has a strong value-driven corporate culture of entrepreneurship and passion, which has resulted in a turnover of SEK 1.9 billion with an average of 936 employees in 2022. Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Nordic Certified Adviser AB as a certified advisor.
Inission’s offer is divided into two business areas; Contract manufacturing of electronic and mechanical products under the brand Inission and Power electronics and systems under the brand Enedo. Reports are archived at www.inission.com/en.
Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad
The information was submitted for publication on May 4, 2023, at 21:00 CET.