Today, August 17, Inission AB (publ) has released its interim report for the period 1 april – 30 June 2023. The report in its entirety: Inission Q2 2023 report.pdf
April 1 – June 30 2023
- Net sales 562 MSEK (456)
- EBITA* result 41,2 MSEK (14,6)
- Operating profit EBIT 40,3 MSEK (13,8)
- Cash flow from operating activities 46,4 MSEK (-49,7)
- Equity ratio 33% (29)
- Earnings per share before dilution 1,21 SEK (0,29)
- Earnings per share after dilution 1,21 SEK (0,29)
January 1 – June 30 2023
- Net sales 1127 MSEK (894)
- EBITA* result 86,0 MSEK (35,8)
- Operating profit EBIT 84,3 MSEK (34,3)
- Cash flow from operating activities 61,1 MSEK (-56,5)
- Equity ratio 33% (29)
- Earnings per share before dilution 2,67 SEK (0,91)
- Earnings per share after dilution 2,66 SEK (0,91)
* EBITA – operating profit adjusted for amortization of intangible assets arising from acquisitions.
The Board of Directors of Inission AB submits this Interim Report 2023-08-17. This report has not been reviewed by the Company’s auditor. The report has been prepared in a Swedish original and an English translation. In the event of any discrepancies between the two, the Swedish version is to apply. Rounding-off differences may occur.
For more information:
Fredrik Berghel, CEO Inission AB
+46 732 02 22 10
This information is information that Inission AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the care of the above contact person, for publication at 07:00 CET on August 17, 2023.
Inission is a total supplier of customized manufacturing services and products in advanced industrial electronics and mechanics. Our services cover the entire product life cycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket services. Inission has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, the USA, and Tunisia.
Inission has a strong value-driven corporate culture of entrepreneurship and passion, which has over the past 12 months resulted in a turnover of SEK 2 billion with an average of 1000 employees. Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Nordic Certified Adviser AB as a certified advisor.
Inission’s offer is divided into two business areas; Contract manufacturing of electronic and mechanical products under the brand Inission and Power electronics and systems under the brand Enedo. Reports are archived at Financial reports – Inission.
Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad
company registration number 556747–1890