Inission Gothenburg has a new Customer Manager. His name is Robert Bagge and grew up in Orust but is now living in Gothenburg. He graduated as a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology with a Master in Management and Economics of Innovation. In addition to a professional career, Robert competes as an elite level athlete. In the long jump, he has represented Sweden five times in Finnkampen, won the indoor Swedish championships in 2007 and finished third in the outdoor Swedish championships 2010. His personal record is 7.55 but he has also jumped 7.63 but in too much wind.
What is your best athletic memory?
– First Finnkampen 2003 when we walked in to a packed Olympic Stadium in Helsinki. The entire stadium roared and we were there to silence them! It was really impressive!!
What were you doing before you
started on Inission, besides athletics?
– I have just returned to Sweden after a year in California where I was working with marketing for a Firetide Inc, a startup in the wireless infrastructure. Before that I worked with sales and business development in the electric power business.
What made you interested in Inission?
– Inission have a really strong team, there is a hunger and a desire throughout the organization to expand but at the same time have the best customer offer. I knew immediately that this is a company that suits me.
What were your expectations?
– This is a tough and very competitive industry and we have to constantly be on our toes if we want to be able to offer the customer the best business value. I like challenges and will fight for Inission to lead the way.
What was your first impression?
– Very positive. Of course there are always things that could be better but the company stands on a solid foundation with strong leadership and all the important components to enable us to provide the best overall solution for our customers.
What are your duties?
Sales, business development, marketing.
Welcome to Inission Robert!
You can reach Robert at:
direkt +46 31 727 82 91 or
mobil +46 73 96 24 948