From November 1, Nadežda Dementjeva is the new managing director at Inission Tallinn. Nadeždas most recently role was plant manager and board member of Ensto Building Systems OÜ. With extensive experience in production planning, company management and profitability maximization, she has the prerequisites to successfully steer Inission Tallinn further on its growth journey.
Nadežda grew up in Jõhvi, about 170 kilometres east of Tallinn. She describes herself as positive, full of energy and ready to go the extra mile to help and support everyone. Before joining Inission, she worked within the Ensto Group.
– I started at Ensto Ensek as production manager in 2017 and stayed another five years in the Ensto Group. My last role was plant manager and board member of Ensto Building Systems OÜ. During these five years I carried out several successful activities together with my team, of which the most important was the creation of a new plant layout and the construction of an extension to the production and warehouse space. Thanks to this, the facility was awarded “Factory of the Year 2022” and I was nominated for “Industrialist of the Year 2022”.
Before Ensto, Nadežda worked at Eesti Energia for almost 15 years and in various positions. She has also worked as a researcher at Tallinn University of Technology’s Faculty of Environmental Protection and holds a PhD in Thermal Engineering and a Master’s in International Business Administration.
What are your best qualities that you bring to work?
– I am determined and responsible, but my main strength is definitely the experience of production planning, company management and profitability maximization. I also believe in leading through people and hope that I am a good example for others.
What will your duties as managing director consist of?
– My role assumes the overall responsibility for the daily operations of the site including strategy, processes, budget, personnel, P&L responsibility, and operations KPI. Essential part is ensuring a cost-effective management, on-time operations to meet performance targets and smooth cooperation within the Inission business units and sites. What I like most about the role is people management and the wide range of responsibilities.
Was there something special about Inission that attracted you?
– Inission has a clear strategy and big but reasonable plans and targets to make the company better and more profitable.
What do you think is important for a business to function well?
– The right people at the right place, professionalism and a work environment that promotes good communication. It creates the conditions for good cooperations. As a manager, you should have the ability to see the big picture and make the right decision at the right time.
What interests do you have outside of work?
– My free time is mostly connected to my children’s sports and leisure interests, but if I have a few minutes to myself, I like to paint. I am currently studying at the Estonian Academy of Arts.
Thanks and good luck Nadežda.
Inission is a profitable total supplier that offers demanding industrial customers in the Nordic region complete electronic and mechanical products of the highest quality. Our services cover the entire product life cycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket. By combining this with logistics services and a production based on high flexibility, customer adaptation and short lead times, our offer becomes very competitive. Inission has production units in Stockholm, Västerås, Borås, Munkfors, Malmö, Løkken Verk (Norway), Lohja (Finland) Lagedi and Tallinn (Estonia). Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North.