Today, November 9, Inission AB (publ) has released its interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2023. The report in its entirety: Interim report Q3 2023.pdf
In connection with the report, Inission invites investors, analysts and the media to a live broadcast at 09.00 CET on the same day. During the presentation, Inission’s CEO Fredrik Berghel will comment on the published report and answer your questions. The presentation is held in English. Afterwards, the presentation will be available on Inission’s website under Investor relations.
July 1 – September 30 2023
- Net sales 515 MSEK (438)
- EBITA* result 45,2 MSEK (27,3)
- Operating profit EBIT 44,3 MSEK (26,5)
- Cash flow from operating activities 7,8 MSEK (137,6)
- Equity ratio 36% (29)
- Earnings per share before dilution 1,38 SEK (0,89)
- Earnings per share after dilution 1,38 SEK (0,89)
January 1 – September 30 2023
- Net sales 1642 MSEK (1332)
- EBITA* result 131,2 MSEK (63,2)
- Operating profit EBIT 128,7 MSEK (60,8)
- Cash flow from operating activities 68,9 MSEK (81,0)
- Equity ratio 36% (29)
- Earnings per share before dilution 4,04 SEK (2,34)
- Earnings per share after dilution 4,03 SEK (2,33)
* EBITA – operating profit adjusted for amortization of intangible assets arising from acquisitions.
The Board of Directors of Inission AB submits this Interim Report 2023-11-09. This report has not been reviewed by the Company’s auditor. The report has been prepared in a Swedish original and an English translation. In the event of any discrepancies between the two, the Swedish version is to apply. Rounding-off differences may occur.
For more information:
Fredrik Berghel, CEO Inission AB
+46 732 02 22 10
This information is information that Inission AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the care of the above contact person, for publication at 07:00 CET on November 9, 2023.
Inission is a total supplier of customized manufacturing services and products in advanced industrial electronics and mechanics. Our services cover the entire product life cycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket services. Inission has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, the USA, and Tunisia.
Inission has a strong value-driven corporate culture of entrepreneurship and passion, which has over the past 12 months resulted in a turnover of approx. SEK 2 billion with approx. 1000 employees. Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Inission’s offer is divided into two business areas; Contract manufacturing of electronic and mechanical products under the brand Inission and Power electronics and systems under the brand Enedo. Reports are archived at www.inission.com/en.
Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad
company registration number 556747–1890